I spent a day cutting.
I cut setting triangles for Rambo Bright, strips for block B frames, and I filled up my leaders and enders box with basics. The fabric on the left is pressed and ready to be cut into more B strips.
Instead of piecing, I did something I've never done before: I pressed and sorted through ALL my scraps. I sorted into categories, instead of colour:
a) "Crumbs" went into the jar, destined to be transferred to their holding bag, waiting for a tiny piecing or ticker tape project.
b) Small pieces were stacked (more or less) and returned to my cutting table to be puzzled through and emerge as Rambo Bright blocks.
c) Medium sized pieces and d) pieced units are also on the chopping block.
e) Large pieces are now sitting on the bottom of the bin, along with
f) Strips, and
g) flannelette strips and h) flannelette pieces.
I may be brave enough now to put a towel on my chair and get some piecing done!