Friday, September 7, 2012

Still Quilting

There are 32 rail fence blocks on this quilt, plus the center rectangle. Between housecleaning, cuddling, and homeschooling a three year old I have finished 11 blocks. This corner turned out lovely. (I'll just keep working at it.)

Wanna see a happy Punk? This first grader got to sit in the front seat of the van to go to school yesterday.

Here she is in her very own desk! She is so excited that she hasn't been able to eat breakfast for two days. Today I packed kale chips in her lunch, and she's pretty excited about that, too. Have a good school year, my Darling.



3 comments:

  1. That is probably the happiest Punk I've ever seen. And she's getting to go to kindergarten! I wasn't allowed.
    Love your quilt, so far.... more peeks, please!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sweet to see how excited and happy she is. I remember liking school that way, too. At least, at first!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, I love your variegated thread showing the quilting, it's really pretty! I see you guys had a visit from the Tooth Fairy :)) thanks for sharing and here's your WHOOP WHOOP! :)

    ReplyDelete

Your encouragement means so much! Thank you for commenting.