Sunday, December 9, 2012

Joy!

Achievement unlocked: Thread Sketching.

I impress myself sometimes.

This looks exactly the way I imagined it would look.

It was made even more perfect by the other Unlocked Achievement: Two Colour Binding. I found the tutorial for the binding in the nick of time and worked last evening while the kids watched "Babe."


I hung this lovely little quilt on the wall behind the TV; this way I have something pleasant to look at while pretending to pay attention to the kids' cartoons.

It's the perfect touch!


5 comments:

  1. How wonderful. Isn't it great when the finished product turns out just the way you had imagined it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it Michelle! Joyful for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is totally wonderful! So pretty

    ReplyDelete
  4. that is so pretty - your quilting is exquisite!

    ReplyDelete

Your encouragement means so much! Thank you for commenting.