Sunday, July 1, 2012

Sho-fly

I have found many versions of sho-fly quilts out in bloggy land lately. I AM NOT jumping on this band wagon....but when an idea pops into your head, you really have to run with it.

I have twenty of these made. As of the time of this writing, I have [almost] finished the next step as well......that is, the adding of my own personal twist. You will have to wait and see.

Today's parade was fun, but kinda short. The kids didn't mind - they collected balloons, bubble gum, and a rather large stash of freezies.

My Pixie felt that rolling around on the floor was today's best use of time.

And Daddy thought that it was open season on her nose....

Got it!

Happy Birthday Canada!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your encouragement means so much! Thank you for commenting.