Thursday, February 14, 2013

Motivated

I neglected taking pictures because I was working so hard. Nothing appeared to be picture-worthy. I started the day by cutting strips for the last five blocks.

I did not realize that I was working so fast - I ended the day with a finished flimsy, and this morning the quilt was basted (thanks for your help, Pixie).

I am looking forward to the clearing of my desk in preparation for some free motion quilting.

This may be the closest my camera has gotten to the right colours.

I think this quilt really tests Quiltville's claim that "anything goes" with these Scrappy Trips.

The plan is clamshells. Perhaps even double clamshells. I was debating doing orange peel, but a lot of people have done that with their Scrappy Trips.

Next post: A finish!

1 comment:

Your encouragement means so much! Thank you for commenting.