Monday, January 7, 2013

Already Done List

Sounds so much better than a To Do List!

Today I finished my Christmas apron. I'm going to pack it away with the Christmas decorations so that it can be a surprise for myself next Christmas. Also going in the box are the cut-but-not-sewn fabric gift bags. I'm just sick of Christmas crafts. They'll be done in December when I dig out the tree again.

I love the gold ric-rac and the pleated ruffle.
This little owl has been finished for a couple of days, but this is your first time seeing him. I'll deliver him to Teenager tomorrow. The second owl is for the Pixie's BFF and it might get to her this month....

I spent the rest of the day in a circuit: wash some dishes, fold some laundry, ride the stationary bike, stretch the hips, cut fabric, sit on the couch, then back to dishes, etc. Today is not the best day, pain-wise, but I try not to bore you with whining. I've un-bookmarked blogs because they started making too many excuses to balance out their lack of production.

If I work slow and steady, it still gets done! I've been cutting more strips for the Scrappy Trip Along. I have three sets pinned together, and a huge stack of strips that need placing in stacks of six.

And my Jacob's Ladder box is overflowing with 2.5" squares! I love it.

Because.....

"I'm so embarrassed to have cut too many pieces for that last project!" said no quilter ever.

I'm sure I can find a use for them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your encouragement means so much! Thank you for commenting.