Thursday, November 10, 2011

The Learning Curve

Welcome to my new blog! I know so many people who are excited to see what I sew, create, design, and bring to life in my studio every day. And many people who want to see pictures of my Punk and Pixie.

Please bear with me as I enjoy the trials of learning to make coherent posts, suffering with a less-than-stellar camera, and trying to stay on topic.

Topics such as? Quilting (my artistic lover), sewing and designing clothing, craft-ish tutorials, possibly the odd (sometimes very odd) food posting.
To whet the appetite: My Pixie, in a creation from last February. Also, photobombing in the background is the Punk, in pants made by mom. Both patterns from StudioTantrum.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your encouragement means so much! Thank you for commenting.