Saturday, November 19, 2011

A Personal Evening

Today was just me and my babes; watching cartoons, cuddling at will, a quick visit in the cold to the library. Right now these sweet girls are over-tired and jumping on the couch. Hark! I hear the sound of someone having been bitten. No names.

The Pixie's latest favorite manipulation is blocking my path with her arms up and saying, "Get me up make feel better?" She plays the sympathy card so well. And she's over tired because she says she's too big for naps (even though her body says otherwise).

This is her quilt so far: I took this picture less than 4 minutes ago.


Also, because it's Saturday, you get a random secret confession for free. Ready?

I confess that sometimes famous gay men are more attractive than famous straight men.

Discuss.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your encouragement means so much! Thank you for commenting.