Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Creation Day 2

It does not take a very long time to whip up some random scrappy log cabin blocks.

Orange/yellow today.

The final quilt will be put together in colour order. It is being created with a specific home in mind.

After using up every orange and yellow scrap in my pile, there were 5 usable pieces left. Thank God my LQS is having a sale on red and orange fabric for V-Day. You know I'll be there first thing in the morning to restock my pathetic stash and scrap bins.

The working title is "House of Love." It is a thank-you gift.

It took almost two dozen photos to coax a decent representation of violet from my camera.

I'm not sewing in colour order. Gotta change it up to keep it fresh, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your encouragement means so much! Thank you for commenting.