Monday, February 6, 2012

Good News And...

... More good news.

I've been spending time trying to brainwash myself into doing things that I don't always want to do but are good for me. I've also been listening to a lot of Marianas Trench. It's paid off.

The brainwashing, that is. Not the punk Canadian rock.

I've lost 3 pounds so far with grand hopes for the future.

I also went to the optometrist today and found out that I no longer need glasses. One (weak) contact lens will do the trick because I now have 20/20 sight in my left eye.

I've been going out of my way to be less cranky, with mixed results.

I still get massive unexplained headaches, but I deal. It's not a tumor. Two separate doctors checked. It's also not migraines....since I found out about my chocolate allergy a decade ago I merely avoid the trigger and now I don't get migraines.This is also good news.

I was desperate to design something today and I began segregating by colour. These log cabins were born from a design in my book from January 17. They'll finish at 12" square. I need 16 more.

Orange you gonna come back tomorrow and see what colour I use for the next four blocks?

1 comment:

Your encouragement means so much! Thank you for commenting.